HOW TO RETURN
As a company that is committed to the cause of reducing the impact of carbon wastes on the planet, we don’t use paper for return instructions. This is not only great for our clients, but it is also beneficial to the planet.
A prepaid shipping label will be generated and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Click here to start the returns process.
- Go to 'Orders & Returns' on the Inkloo website.
- Select the item you want to return and click 'Return item(s)'.
- State your reason for returning each item.
- Pack each item you want to return as originally packaged by Inkloo.
- Attach the return label on the outside of the Inkloo box.
- Returns within the US can easily be dropped off at any USPS and UPS portal center. You can also return your item at any Inkloo store near you by opting for the return ‘In-store’ option on our website. Do well to contact our Customer Service unit for help with returns worth over $2500.
Note: Only one designer’s order can returned at a time in certain orders. If this is the case, you will be notified during the return process above. Also, emails are always needed upon checking out to process a return in the future.
Only items that comply with our returns policy can be returned.
- You are advised to process a return within 14 days of receiving your package. Inkloo will not accept any request logged after the stated time frame.
- Items must be undamaged, unworn, and unused, with all tags or badges attached and the original packaging intact.
- Accessories and footwear must be packed in original branded boxes.
- Returned items must be placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- If an item has a designer's brand or security tag attached, it must be returned with the tag on where it was originally attached.
- Lingerie, hosiery, and swimwear products must be returned with the hygiene seals intact.
- You are advised to try on lingerie and swimwear over your own undergarments, as failure to do so will invalidate your option to return the item.
- Made to Order purchases and final sale items are non-refundable.
Any item that doesn’t meet the above stated conditions won’t be accepted by Inkloo.